Coaching is built on trust, honesty, transparency and a high level of confidentiality. Please find below the NEL Coaching Principles & Philosophy
- There is nothing wrong with you and your life. Ever!
- The answer to every perceived problem and situation is already within yourself.
- Coaching is not therapy. There is no need to discuss past situations over and over again. Or even try to process them. Instead we focus on the present, which is the only point in time change can be made.
- Life, business & career can be easy if you allow them to be.
- Everything “happening to you” serves you. Otherwise it would not be in your life. It might, however, no longer what you prefer. And then it’s time to shift perspective.
- Change is inevitable, even if you resist it. Actually, it’s resistance that makes change hard. And life in general.
- By the way: It’s YOU creating change. Nobody can do it for you. Nobody will do it for you. Even if you’re told otherwise. During the time of change you will get every support you need, but it’s you who has to make the choice.
- Speaking of choice: You always choose what you experience. Consciously and unconsciously. If you no longer like what you experience, choose something different.